CHRISTMAS JOY 2022
Help bring Christmas Joy to children and students in need by donating through your Life Stage!
Ways to give:
1. Purchase items from our Christmas Joy Wish List for delivery to 4247 Creighton Road, 23223.
2. Drop off unwrapped gifts in boxes in the Atrium at Saint Paul’s North and South.
3. Purchase gift cards through RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip). Email for more information.
4. Make a donation at myspbc.info/give. Select "Christmas Joy for Children & Students" as the giving type.
WE FIND NEEDS & MEET THEM
We believe that we are “called to care” for one another and ultimately for God’s entire creation. We believe it is our responsibility to “find needs and meet them, find problems and solve them, find hurts and heal them – to touch the world with love.” We desire that every member makes a commitment to care by:
• Humbly seeking to serve God and others more than being served
• Praying for Saint Paul’s impact locally and globally
• Carries in their hearts a concern for the poor and dispossessed
TOUCHING THE WORLD IS WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT. HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN US: