We are Fusion, celebrating and living our best lives in our Forties!
Fusion Family, we are taking a break from several of our meetings and groups this summer to allow time for you to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Self-care and balance are important elements in all of our lives so please be sure to take some time for YOU! I am still here during the break, so don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance to you or your family.
Download the Most Recent Lifestage Weekly for SPBC Fusion HERE
Join our Facebook Group: facebook.com/spbcfusion
Educate Us: It’s been 6 months since we originally connected. Please click here and take a 5-minute survey to let us know how we are doing. We are committed to serving you better! • Interested and not receiving Fusion’s text messages and Biweekly communications - please update your CCB profile by clicking here to update your contact information. To receive text messages, it’s 3 quick steps after logging into CCB; 1. Click on actions. 2. Click on communication preferences. 3.Click on send me text messages (to the far right of the screen).
Fusion First Fifteen: Matthew 6:33, seek FIRST the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all other things shall be added unto us. Join us as we dedicate the First Fifteen minutes of our day, to seeking God and His Kingdom. This can be sitting quietly, reading, or listening to the Bible, listening to gospel music, meditating, etc.
Fusion Weekly: Connect to Fusion Biweekly Connect - Stay Connected! Be sure to check your emails and connect with us electronically on Mondays for the discipline of the week, prayer, and the latest and greatest within Fusion.
Community Outreach: Are you in need of resources or interested in helping to provide resources for someone in need? Follow myspbc.org/outreach for all the details on current Outreach initiatives.
We need YOU! Do you love planning outreach initiatives and creating ways for us to meet the needs within our church and community? If so, your Fusion Family would love to have your gifts to help us meet the needs. Send us an email at .
Care With Us: We are committed to caring and connecting with YOU. We are looking for Fusion members who are willing to call, text, or send a card to 15 members every quarter. We need you on our Care Team. Send us an email at .
When the big Four-Oh comes around you’ll be expected to throw a big party and to grin at all the jokes about it being “all downhill” from here, but this stage represents an opportunity to polish all of your great qualities and accept all your challenges.
We adopt this Life Stage model for 7 Purposes:
1. SPIRITUAL GROWTH: Recognizing that people are in different stages of life, it is our hope to empower people to grow spiritually by providing “stage appropriate” formation experiences, groups, curriculum and serving opportunities.
2. ORGANIZATION: By organizing both our ministry programming and our staff to address specific “life stages” it permits us to more quickly identify programming gaps, needs and resources. Like specialists in large urban hospitals, it is our hope that staff and servants in each “life stage” will become specialists in that stage and be able to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of persons moving through that stage.
3. CONGREGATIONAL CARE: In a congregation as large as Saint Paul’s, the possibility that someone in need will be overlooked or fall between the cracks is greatly increased UNLESS we are intentionally organized to ensure appropriate care.
4. STAFF SUPPORT: Organizing the congregation into life stages permits each member to identify staff specifically designated to respond to their needs, hurts and problems. Serving, sharing, study and support groups will be able to readily identify which staff persons are assigned to provide support, thus – decreasing frustration, confusion and the time spent navigating administrative systems.
5. INTERGENERATIONAL FELLOWSHIP: Organizing the congregation intentionally into life stages creates the possibility of creating intergenerational fellowship activities where persons in one life stage can benefit from the experiences and energy of persons in another life stage.
6. SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: By focusing our staff and servants, it is our hope that having identified specific needs, hurts and problems, we will then be able to develop specialized programming to address them in each life stage.
7. INTENTIONALITY: This concept is a primary driver for the entire model – it is our hope that rather than just doing ministry “hopefully” or “coincidentally” that God will empower us to move intentionally and effectively towards holistic ministry to each person in each stage of their lives.