Welcome to the Fusion Life Stage for adults in their forties. We're glad you stopped by and look forward to connecting with you!
JOIN A FUSION GROUP
NEW Groups beginning Fall 2022: Poetry, New Members, Praying Parents, Fit to Fifty, Blended Families, Free Indeed
ARISE & THRIVE NEXT GEN WELLNESS CONFERENCE
You're invited to our Arise & Thrive Next Gen Wellness Conference with Dr. Felicia Green, Jerard Elliot and Dr. Lance Watson. This young adult Conference is designed specifically for Gen Z & Millennials - those born between 1981 and 2012.
Pull up for a conversation about protecting your peace and securing your future. Join us Sunday, December 11 from 2-4 PM for a day of support, hope and encouragement in a judgement-free zone. Listen and be heard, inspired, and encouraged. Take this opportunity to push pause and focus inward on your mental, emotional & spiritual well-being. Register today HERE.
Ways to give:
1. Purchase coats from our Christmas Joy Wish List for delivery to 4247 Creighton Road, 23223.
2. Purchase a coat or hoodie from the bookstore and it will be donated for you.
3. Purchase gift cards through RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip). Email for more information.
4. Make a donation at myspbc.info/give. Select "Christmas Joy for Children & Students" as the giving type.
Gift card or monetary donations will be used to purchase coats or hoodies on your behalf. Thank you for your generosity!
RESOURCES AND SERVICES
MEET THE LEAD TEAM
Care: Camille Logan-Wilkins
Communications: Machel Jones
Groups: Shawna Speight and Tamla Meredith
Outreach: Dominique Friend
Volunteer: Tia Murphy
Worship: Pamela Jackson
Life Stage Pastor: Rev. Michelle Townsend
We are here to serve you and we desire to get to know you better. Please click HERE to take a 3-minute survey so that we can better serve you and meet your needs.
When the big Four-Oh comes around you’ll be expected to throw a big party and to grin at all the jokes about it being “all downhill” from here, but this stage represents an opportunity to polish all of your great qualities and accept all your challenges.
We adopt this Life Stage model for 7 Purposes:
1. SPIRITUAL GROWTH: Recognizing that people are in different stages of life, it is our hope to empower people to grow spiritually by providing “stage appropriate” formation experiences, groups, curriculum and serving opportunities.
2. ORGANIZATION: By organizing both our ministry programming and our staff to address specific “life stages” it permits us to more quickly identify programming gaps, needs and resources. Like specialists in large urban hospitals, it is our hope that staff and servants in each “life stage” will become specialists in that stage and be able to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of persons moving through that stage.
3. CONGREGATIONAL CARE: In a congregation as large as Saint Paul’s, the possibility that someone in need will be overlooked or fall between the cracks is greatly increased UNLESS we are intentionally organized to ensure appropriate care.
4. STAFF SUPPORT: Organizing the congregation into life stages permits each member to identify staff specifically designated to respond to their needs, hurts and problems. Serving, sharing, study and support groups will be able to readily identify which staff persons are assigned to provide support, thus – decreasing frustration, confusion and the time spent navigating administrative systems.
5. INTERGENERATIONAL FELLOWSHIP: Organizing the congregation intentionally into life stages creates the possibility of creating intergenerational fellowship activities where persons in one life stage can benefit from the experiences and energy of persons in another life stage.
6. SPECIALIZED PROGRAMMING: By focusing our staff and servants, it is our hope that having identified specific needs, hurts and problems, we will then be able to develop specialized programming to address them in each life stage.
7. INTENTIONALITY: This concept is a primary driver for the entire model – it is our hope that rather than just doing ministry “hopefully” or “coincidentally” that God will empower us to move intentionally and effectively towards holistic ministry to each person in each stage of their lives.