We believe Jesus Christ alone is the Head of the Church and as head has ordained that individual churches should be blessed with the spiritual rule and ministry of office bearers. Therefore, we believe it is our duty to seek to discover those to whom Christ has imparted the necessary gifts for service.
Our Governance Structure:
• The Congregation determines the spiritual tone, strength and direction of our church by wisely and prayerfully selecting the Senior Pastor, Diaconate and Executive Council.
• The Executive Council serves the church by setting policy in the management of both the church’s corporate and financial affairs.
• The Senior Pastor serves the church by providing vision, oversight and management of the church through wise counsel and the faithful teaching of the Word of God.
• The Diaconate serves the church through counsel, prayer and, if required, church discipline.
In addition to those who govern, we are grateful for other leaders within our church who regularly share their gifts in service.
• Staff Pastors
• Staff Team Leaders
• Small Group Leaders
- Pastor & People 30th Anniversary [Bishop Walter Thomas]
October 09, 2015 (7:00 PM)
- Pastor & People 30th Anniversary [Dr. James Jackson]
October 11, 2015 (9:00 AM)
- SPBC Revue & Dinner
October 24, 2015 (5:00 PM)
- 2015 Men's Advance "Act Like Men" [DAY 1, Dr. William Watley]
October 29, 2015 (7:00 PM)
- 2015 Men's Advance "Act Like Men" [DAY 2, Dr. William Curtis]
October 30, 2015 (7:00 PM)