We invite you to attend our 2019 Leaders Advance, which will be held on Saturday, January 26th. This year’s theme is Better Before Bigger, and our time together will afford us a meaningful opportunity to become more equipped as leaders of God’s people.
A free continental breakfast begins from 8:30am to 9am. From 9am to 2pm, you will experience dynamic, life enriching training sessions, a delicious free lunch and an enriching word from our Senior Pastor, Dr. Lance Watson.
This Advance is mandatory for all leaders, and please register at the link below by 10am on Monday, January 21.
We believe Jesus Christ alone is the Head of the Church and as head has ordained that individual churches should be blessed with the spiritual rule and ministry of office bearers. Therefore, we believe it is our duty to seek to discover those to whom Christ has imparted the necessary gifts for service.
Our Governance Structure:
- The congregation determines the spiritual tone, strength and direction of our church by wisely and prayerfully selecting the Senior Pastor, Diaconate and Executive Council.
- The executive council serves the church by setting policy in the management of both the church’s corporate and financial affairs.
- The senior pastor serves the church by providing vision, oversight and management of the church through wise counsel and the faithful teaching of the Word of God.
- The diaconate serves the church through counsel, prayer and, if required, church discipline.
In addition to those who govern, we are grateful for other leaders within our church who regularly share their gifts in service.
- CAMPUS PASTORS
- STAFF TEAM LEADERS
- STAFF DIRECTIONAL LEADERS
- SMALL GROUP LEADERS